-::- A ~ E -::-
– ASABE Journals — American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers Journals
– Australian Studies Publications – silakan lihat pada bagian bawah halaman ini!
– Bulletin of EATCS — European Association for Theoretical Computer Science
– Executive Intelligence Review (LaRouche Publications)
-::- F ~ J -::-
Fakultas Ekonomi Prodi Akuntansi, Manajemen
Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik
Fakultas Ilmu Kelautan dan Perikanan
Fakultas Ilmu Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan
– Health Affairs — The Policy Journal of the Health Sphere
– Hindawi’s journals — Hindawi publishes 538 peer-reviewed, open access journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines
– JBC Online — The Journal of Biological Chemistry
– Journal ISTECS — Institute for Science and Technology Studies (ISTECS)
-::- K ~ P -::-
– Kuru: Revista Forestal – Forestry journal
– OJHAS — The Online Journal of Health and Allied Sciences
– OJIN – The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing — a Scholarly Journal of the American Nurses Association
– POIESIS — Philosophy Online Serials
– Project Euclid — Mathematics and Statistics resources online
– Prospect — an Australian Journal of TESOL
– PubMed — comprises more than 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books
-::- Q ~ Z -::-
-::- JURNAL PERTANIAN (ILMU TANAH) – AGRICULTURE JOURNALS -::-
-::- AUSTRALIAN STUDIES PUBLICATIONS -::-
from May 1997. (Table of contents and selected articles).
Publishes Australian book reviews, essays and poems, and encourages lively debate through the letters pages. All genres are covered, including politics, world affairs, history, nature, fiction and poetry.
from number 125 July/August 1997.
Seeks to inform and promote discussion on important issues of national and international defence and security matters. Also aims to provide an avenue for debate on a range of issues including strategy, tactics and logistics topics.
from volume 1 issue 1, 1994 to past 3 years from current publication.
Publishes articles, commentary and book reviews about human rights developments in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. Deals not only with the legal aspects of human rights but also with philosophical, historical, sociological, economic and political issues.
from volume 17 number 3, 1998.
Journal of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia.
source : lib.ugm.ac.id